Saturday, January 2, 2010

The joys of photo-editing to make silly things

Break is upon me once again, and I have returned from over a week in Jurassic Park to the bitter cold of the desert. This means I have a good deal of time to be fat and lazy, which in turn means I tend to do more artish things.

In this case, a friend and I had a conversation about posole and how he'd put salsa on his first ever bowl of the stuff, and how he was glad that that was OK because "causing an international incident would be a bad way to start off the new year," to which I said that that would actually be pretty funny.

And this was born.


Here's the full version of Slash/Ozzy (ok, so I'm happy with myself even if it's not brilliant photo-editing). The original can be found on a Google search.

No comments: