Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Ooowee, I'm lazy

I've had the "eh, I'll do it later today" mindset for the past week about. Here's to getting back on track. In other news, I got my film roll back, and since I know at least one of you insisted I post them, I'll do that tomorrow (probably).

I got some flack on Facebook for not being detailed/in depth enough, but whatever, I like brevity, and there's nothing wrong with it. So, as promised, here are some brief thoughts on "having faith shaken."

-It happens. If yours hasn't been throttled or threatened yet, don't worry, it will be.
-It's not necessarily a bad thing. Why not? You can't strengthen or reform an argument without good counter-argument to point out holes in your logic and reasoning; likewise, I think it's healthy to have flaws and weak points exposed so you can fix and strengthen them.

So there you have it.

No comments: