Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Cutlery

Today marks the day I take my first actual "art class," (ceramics doesn't count) specifically for B&W photography, most specifically how to use a darkroom and develop my own film. And I am excited about that, let me tell you. I'm also amused by how the professor (and everyone associated with the photography labs) calls the chemicals used in film development the chemistry. I'm not sure if this warrants smart-assery or not, but it sure is funny.

I also got some of my film developed, finally, hurray, as well as some much-needed camera goods. I'll put up some of the photos later, when I get a scanner up and running again.

For today, we have another photo of cutlery. I like reflections.

By the by, expect a lot more B&W photography over the next several weeks!


No comments: